Monday, November 19, 2007

Freedom River


Narrated by Orson Welles

3 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Ian V Mulder said...

I tried to watch this one too because of Orson Welles. He's dead of course and perhaps the cartoon stuff was to add visual content to his reading. Again, are people retarded? Can't we have this stuff to read? then we could skim it and see if it's worth bothering with at all.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

Vincent, I chuckled to myself when I read this comment.

You are biased toward the written word. I am a media guy, I freely admit it. But I also, enjoy the written word, thus my genuine interest in your work.

I will try to find more time to write. But I have more difficulty expressing myself in words than you do.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Ian V Mulder said...

Oh good I am glad you aren't offended by my frankness. Well, writing is one of the media.

We can have standards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home