Freedom of Thought - Vision for the Future - Funny Business
posted by Charles Bergeman @ 8:18 PM 2 comments
It's a scary presentation. Its aim seems to be the creation of paranoia in the sensitive or to break through the thick skins of the thick-skinned.
This was a post probably better suited for my shiny object blog. A bad joke at it's best, it demonstrates the desperation many feel when it comes to this topic.In retrospect I see that it was an impulse posting, probably not deserving of a place in my blog.But I'll leave it, to teach myself a lesson.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
It's a scary presentation. Its aim seems to be the creation of paranoia in the sensitive or to break through the thick skins of the thick-skinned.
This was a post probably better suited for my shiny object blog.
A bad joke at it's best, it demonstrates the desperation many feel when it comes to this topic.
In retrospect I see that it was an impulse posting, probably not deserving of a place in my blog.
But I'll leave it, to teach myself a lesson.
Post a Comment
<< Home